Sunday, June 05, 2005

Mr and Mrs Smith

I just want to let any interested parties know that I have not gone away but that I am in retreat mode in a Chinese sense. Re-grouping.

I have no acting larks to blog about, however while walking along the cliffs near Seaford the other day with J we saw and, more to the point, heard hundreds of the birdy types singing their little lungs out. Uplifting and kind of funny at the same time. "Me, look at me!" they shout "No, me, I'm the one that you want!". "Bet you can't sing this!"

J and I have decided to reclaim our name from Brad and Angelina so Mr and Mrs Smith may well become a byword for something or other. I'll let you know when forces have been marshalled.

4 Comments:

Blogger sbs said...

reading this lovely Lark post I realise I haven't left London in months. It's just crept up on me and given me a dead arm, the idea that I must leave the city IMMEDIATELY.
So I'm off to Brighton, or somewhere like it. and I'm going to go paddling, see if I don't.

10:19 am  
Blogger Rod said...

You must get out of Babylon now and again. I recommend nuclear power stations and their environs. Dungeness (esp. Derek Jarman's garden) is a wild and lovely place. So too is the shingle strand between Dunwich and Warlberswick in Suffolk (Not far from Magnox B.)

6:41 pm  
Blogger sbs said...

My Mum's just moved to Cumbria, so I'm off to Sellafield before long. My bro-in-law's a conductor on the railway that stops there. Jarman's garden is famous isn't it - must get out there. I wonder if there's a station nearby? We don't drive, you see. Sorry, thinking aloud, I'll just look it up.

There isn't... We'll get our friend with the nice car to take us.

12:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interested parties willl be here when you return. :)

1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home