Monday, April 18, 2005

I WILL PREVAIL

I have been struggling for DAYS with my antediluvian computer. You may know that I make showreels for actors sometimes. To keep up with the 21st C. I really should be able to put these down on DVDs not just tapes. I am reluctant to fork out large sums for all new software so have been trying to make quality DVD files from my existing AVIs with downloaded cheap stuff. Suffice it to say whenever I make a breakthrough I am presented with a new glitch to sort out. I WILL PREVAIL. Nuff said.
I wouldn't normally bore you with the domestic but last evening was nearly perfect of it's kind. A robust bottle of wine, bangers and mash (smithstylie), a visit from our good friend Mr. Macaulay during which we watched John Huston's "The Dead" which is a unique and exquisite film. Anjelica Huston and Donal McCann delivering the coda heart wrenchingly. Followed by cheese, biscuits and conversation.
Tomorrow an interview to play a psychic in "Family Affairs" - of course I know what's going to happen!

2 Comments:

Blogger sbs said...

What a film that is. A peach. Do you know anything else DMcC's been in?
Loving your work, btw.

12:04 pm  
Blogger Rod said...

Thanks. I'm afraid I'm not a great film buff and I don't think I've ever seen him before.

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home