Tuesday, March 29, 2005

You have to be fit

A new regime started today; wife and I began it (albeit tardily) with a cup of green tea followed by a jog along the parkland walk and around the park itself with occasional walky bits. You have to be FIT to be an actor. You also have to find something to do. I spent most of the rest of the day updating a showreel which I had made for another actor who has since appeared in more stuff on the telly. This can be quite enjoyable when the computer is behaving well which I am glad to say it mostly did. I earn a few quid, we're all happy. A showreel for those who don't know is bits of one's career hung on an electronic washing line which is then distributed amongst uninterested parties, like ground bait to entice pike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home