Saturday, March 26, 2005

First blogging

This blog starts at rather a low point. I had an interview a couple of days ago with Tony Clark director at Hampstead Theatre, Siobhan Bracke casting and Dennis Kelly the writer of what looks like a very good play 'Osama's Friend'. A very good natured affair which went well. They cast someone else. I was very disappointed. Plus ca change. I was apparently far too young and healthy looking. On the up-side I also saw Gillian Hawser for a part in a TV film romp called 'The Curse Of King Tut' filming in India in May/June. Keep your fingers crossed. There is also a possibility of work in Salisbury around that time. Those of you new to this world are probably already getting the idea, i.e. it is quite obvious that I shall never work again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Too young and healthy looking."
You know they never say it's the part that doesn't fit you they always say you don't fit the part.I think it would be fun to compile a list of these " not cast because of..." ( too young, too short, too tall...) I am an actor. I am ok with the game. But i gotta say , you gotta laugh at it sometimes...

2:56 am  
Blogger Rod said...

too good, possibly?
laughing too much?

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home