Sunday, October 08, 2006

Stream of consciousness

Yes ok it's been a while but J and I have moved and this takes up piles of energy, physical and emotional and anyway I have hardly worked to speak of so This Acting Lark would have been a misnomer if in fact I had posted anything during this period of transition but some people would say "whaddya mean, isn't this normal for an actor?" (trying to be comforting and humorous) and I have to allow this mean tributary of statistical observation to swell the river of perception up which I and fellow Larklanders have to paddle.

however

a) We live somewhere lovely

b) I start work tomorrow on a new Rona Munro play 'The Indian Boy' for the RSC. 4 Weeks rehearsal and six performances only in The Cube at Stratford. It looks exciting. I'll let you know. A bit.

c) Well I've started posting again isn't it?

3 Comments:

Blogger pm said...

How marvellous that you're back!

7:43 pm  
Blogger sbs said...

Amen to that. But look, have you got your comments sorted now? Go to the comment settings doodah, turn on your 'Word verification' *and* 'comment moderation' and it makes for a smoother, tastier blogging experience.

Work sounds good.

11:59 am  
Blogger Rod said...

Thanks sbs. I look forward to more flavour and a creamier texture.

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home