Monday, August 22, 2005

Journey's End?

Started rehearsals today for a revived production of Journey's End by R.C.Sheriff. I am playing Mason the cook and it will run at the New Ambassadors from 15th Sept I think until Jan 2006. The money is crap but the play is great and as far as I can tell, the team very good. This is the same production that David Grindlay directed 2 years ago and has had four casts since. This is an entirely new cast and new director, Tim Roseman.

I have not blogged for a while because in purdah. Not too sure about it all and whether it's fun for me still. My comments box is full of badness. Anyway we'll see how we go.

6 Comments:

Blogger Phil Gyford said...

I understand how this blogging lark can seem a burden at times, but I just wanted to put a bit of goodness in your comments box and say that, as someone taking his first steps in acting, I always look forward to your occasional posts.

All the best with everything, whether you continue posting or not!

8:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Phil . 100 percent. I keep checking....

9:00 am  
Blogger Rod said...

You are too kind. Let's see how we go.

10:53 pm  
Blogger OvaGirl said...

Hi Rod

Haven't dropped in for a while... congrats on Journey's End and lordy you will be busy for a while.

(I have a feeling I may have met Tim R if he is a youngish man...)

Bummer about the comments crap. sbs has put me right, to get rid of them you just log in as per usual, then click on comments as if you were going to write a comment yourself. But no, you are not. instead, CUNNINGLY you will click on the little rubbish bins that have miraculously appeared by each comment and lo! You can erase the rubbish ones.

Then, to make sure they never return you can activate this new thing blogger has now to prevent comment spam. Can't remember what it's called but it's the thing that puts a bunch of random letters when people want to comment and they have to write that in first. They are sort of advertising the fact when you log into blogger, check it out.

And all the best. You know the beauty of blogs rod is you can always come back to it, or even ditch it and start something new later on!

cheers

OG

4:43 am  
Blogger sbs said...

g'day cobber. enjoying the cricket, are we? just a bit. 9 runs off Warne's first over, was that, Bill?

are the previews cheap for yr show?

11:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod, I miss you !!!

3:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home